- http://www.autumnwriting.com/writing-the-big-epic-fantasy-scenes-tips-and-tricks/ I pretty much follow this advice, using deep pov and sticking with one character from one chapter and then move to the alternate character in the next which allows for the next scene of the battle. I only use two povs though, not an antagonist’s. It’s hard to get a reader to care too much to stick with chapters done in the antagonist’s pov, I think.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/22/when-a-series-goes-dark/ Do you start off planning for your stories to take a dark turn or does it just happen? Mine got darker as I go back and edit. I see it going even darker in the books ahead.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/21/ichabod-brooks-teasers/ A serialization of a story.
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/write-better-character-description-said-the-63-tall-349-pound-bald-writer-with-brown-eyes-and-glasses-who-was-a-male-human/ How caught up in describing a character do you get?
- https://saraletourneauwriter.com/2017/03/21/creativity-corner-winter-2017/ Sometimes life throws us curves.
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-respond-to-criticism.html Keep calm and don’t act in a manner you’ll regret.
View original post 621 more words