Circuit training is one of the best ways to gain all round fitness and strength. Intensive circuit training can be done at home in sports halls as well as in the park. Each exercise is performed at a “station”. There are usually no or few weights involved. Generally, the exercises include:
There has never been a better time to start doing workouts at home, with the ever increasing number of Youtube videos and commercials for a small fee allowing you to do exactly what we have been doing for years, at no extra cost.
- Press ups
- Sit ups
- Star jumps
- Squat thrusts
- Step ups (using the stairs)
- Jumping onto steps with both feet together
- Burpees (sort of star jump followed immediately by a squat thrust – a killer !)
- Sprints up and down hall
- Running backwards, sideways etc.
- Passing a football between two people, either back to back or
View original post 175 more words