I have shared Egg Puffs before in this blog. Here also the process is same, only the filling is different. You can say this is a kids friendly recipe, since kids are more interested in sweet kind of stuffs. Only baking time you have to consider, rest all you can do very easily. So this you can serve it as a teatime snack.
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Granulated Sugar – 3 tablespoon
- Tutti-frutti – 2 tablespoon
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Raisins – 10
- Candied Red Cherries – 5-8 Nos, chopped
- Cardamom powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Egg white – 1
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Puff pastry sheet – 4
- Thaw the puff pastry sheets as instructed in the package and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add in the grated coconut and fry until slight brown in color on medium flame.
- Add in the sugar and stir well for 30 seconds in…
View original post 116 more words