I adapted this recipe in an attempt to try new ingredients and go meatless once in a while. Look at how easy this can get!
- 1 carrot
- 1 stem lettuce (莴笋）
- 1 or half zucchini (longitudinal half)
Ingredients (salad dressing)
- 1 ripe mango (India mangoes are great!)
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 large lime or half lemon
- 4 tablespoon pine nuts
Condiments (salad dressing)
- 2 tbs grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tbs fine brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Strip the vegetables trio into broad strips with a slicer.
- Blend all the ingredients and condiments well in a blender.
- Mix well vegetables and dressing well in a bowl.
- Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with extra pine nuts or other nutritious seeds ( sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds) and serve.
View original post 18 more words