- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/09/so-your-character-is-from-lebanon.html Need help with a character from Lebanon?
- http://www.magicalwords.net/announce/we-did-it-ooooooour-way/ Time to say goodbye.
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/please-stop-using-initial-caps-as-a-substitute-for-creativity/ Using words as proper nouns when they’re not.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/09/07/monster-make-2017-foundations-needed-also-a-windemere-monster-poll/ What monsters will you choose? I like those I’ve never heard of, it makes it fresh and interesting.
- https://phsolomon.com/2017/09/07/how-do-you-like-your-fantasy-genre/ What books hooked you to fantasy? I started with Marrion Zimmer Bradley, Mercedes Lackey, and Robert Jordan.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/09/villain-necrologies-and-debacles-lord.html Tolkien’s villains and how they were dispatched.
- https://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/2017/09/09/63224/ Steampunk and its blur of genres.
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2017/09/when-music-and-ya-collide-behind-song.html Fourteen YA authors share the music behind their stories.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/09/ideas-case-study/ Some answers to where we get our ideas.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/09/calla-devlin-author-of-right-where-you.html On telling the story in you.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/09/on-college-and-authoring.html Do you need a degree to write? I agree with Avajae—it’s not necessary. A degree to support yourself while writing is the best bet.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/09/km-walton-editor-of-behind-song-on.html Ever been inspired by a song?
- http://scbwimithemitten.blogspot.com/2017/09/3-ways-to-rediscover-your-writing-mojo.html A way to rekindle the flame.
View original post 739 more words