Did you know?
Tic tac’s were introduced in 1969. The original flavors were only orange and mint.
Here are your five food facts about Tic Tacs:
1. Since 1980, the Tic Tac slogan has been “The 1½ Calorie Breath Mint”..
2. Tic Tacs were originally named “Refreshing Mints,” but the name was changed to reflect the sound of the mints shaking in their container.
3. They currently are sold in over 100 countries in dozens of flavors.
4. “Orange Tic Tacs are Bleeker’s one and only vice.” – Juno, 2009
5. Each Tic Tac box contains about 36 Tic Tacs.
Today’s Food History
1892 Earle Dickson was born. He invented Band-Aids for his wife, who had frequent kitchen accidents, cutting or burning herself. He worked as a buyer for Johnson & Johnson, who soon began manufacturing Band-Aids.
1913 Adolphus Busch died. Founded Annheuser Busch in 1866 with his father-in-law, Eberhard…
View original post 88 more words