This week the topic is Any kind of seating. This is a topic you can really have enjoy. Let’s see how creative you can get. I’m looking forward to what you all decide to post. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Two very different things or the number two
- Close ups
- Looking through a Window
- Words that end in “ock” (rock, dock, clock, hollyhock, gridlock, stock, unlock, wedlock, block)
- Ground: sand, dirt, paths, walks, trails
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left…
View original post 166 more words