Marketing information to people can be a lucrative and exciting business to get into. Of the many types of money making activities you can choose from on the net, this is a proven business model that anyone can do. There are many advantages and benefits to starting an information marketing product over another type of business such as:
- Low Start up Cost — If you already own a computer with a word-processing program on it, you can start right now without any investment at all. You’re not going to rent a physical business space, or have a bunch of fancy programs. You simply need to write and compile your information products, then use low cost methods such as Gumroad or e-Junkie to get them into the hands of your market.
- Limited Interactions with People — While it’s true that the net is getting more and more one-on-one and people friendly, as an information marketer you still don’t have to deal with people in person. You can be completely behind the scenes as the creator of the product and have an army of affiliates selling for you if you so desire.
- No Physical Inventory — Today with fully digital products there is no reason to offer a physical version of your information product. You do not need to offer a CD, a DVD, or a paper book. Offer all your products as digital immediate downloads instead. No inventory needed.
- No Employees — Unless you choose to, you do not need to hire employees. You can however, easily hire contractors and individuals on a contract basis to create all your products for you. In this way, you become the manager of your business while other people do the hard work.
- Many Niches to Choose From — The truth is, it does not matter how small your niche is, in the age of the Internet you can reach your target audience and sell your information to those who are looking for it.
- No Manual Labor — You’re not going to have to leave the house in inclimate weather to perform manual labor tasks for money. You’re not going to have to be completely exhausted at the end of each day. Compiling information and creating eBooks, eReports, Whitepapers, and even video information products is not difficult and can in fact be fun.
- Sell Your Knowledge — You’re not going to have to create information products on topics you know nothing about requiring years of research to learn. Instead, you will create information products about topics you already know very well. By creating information products about subjects you know well, and are passionate about you’ll feel very rewarded at the end of the day.
Information products are a wonderful way to break into business working for yourself online. You simply need a computer, a word-processing program and an idea. If you have that already you’re halfway there. Get started on creating your information marketing materials today.
Also known as foodborne illness, this fast-moving illness is caused by bacteria, viruses or parasites, or the toxins they produce. Typical symptoms include nausea, vomiting, fever, abdominal pain and cramps, and watery diarrhea.
While most cases of food poisoning are mild and resolve themselves, some require hospitalization. Regardless of the severity, it is no fun having it and here is how to avoid it.
- Cleanliness. Wash hands, utensils and food surfaces with hot soapy water before food handling or preparation.
- Prevent cross-contamination. This commonly happens when juices from raw meat, poultry, fish or shellfish stored above fresh fruits or vegetables or ready-to-eat food drips down and contaminates it. Raw foods should always be on the bottom.
- Cook foods to a safe temperature. Don’t rely on how a cooked food looks; use a food thermometer. These foods should have an internal Fahrenheit temperature of: poultry – 165; ground beef – 160; pork and seafood – 145.
- Promptly refrigerate or freeze leftover food. Food should never be left out over two hours after purchasing or cooking. And if the room temperature is above 90 F, that time should be cut to no more than one hour.
- Defrost food properly. Never defrost food by leaving it out at room temperature. The safest way is to allow food to defrost slowly in your refrigerator. If you need to defrost something quickly, use the “Defrost” or “50%” setting on your microwave and then cook immediately.
- Store food at the proper temperature. Food kept in the refrigerator should be at 40 degrees F; frozen food at 0 degree F.
- When in doubt, throw it out. If you are unsure if food is safe or not, throw it out. None of us like to waste food, but it is better than getting sick.
Food poisoning can be serious and even life-threatening for certain groups of people. The young and old, along with pregnant women and anyone with a compromised immune system, should avoid these foods:
- The raw variety of meats, fish and shellfish, and eggs
- Unpasteurized juices, milk and milk products
- Pates and meat spreads
- Soft cheeses
- Uncooked hot dogs and deli/luncheon meats
Finally don’t let your guard down when traveling. Keep foods cold by using coolers, insulated bags, ice packs and portable refrigerators. If not possible to wash your hands before eating, at least use a hand sanitizer containing at least 62% alcohol.
Use all of the tips in this article to minimize the risks of getting Salmonella or other foodborne illnesses. When it comes to food, you can never be too careful.
Avenger # 25 is on sale at Marvel Comics next week Jason Aaron. Stefano Caselli. Jason Keith. Erick Arciniega, and Cory Petit, Below is a preview. If you have not participated, all Ghost Riders are around them all the time. After a botched autoexorcism, Ghost Rider drove Robbie to hell, where he was challenged by…
via Cheating to win the Ghost Riders challenge in Avengers # 25 [Preview] — Archy news nety
In view of the offseason, the New York Knicks were often cited as a potential landing point for some of the NBA’s best free agents; guys like Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and Kawhi Leonard. In the end, however, the Knicks moved for higher level players and were forced to build a less starred list. Although…
via The Knicks were “stunned and depressed” after Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving signed with Nets, for report — Archy news nety