Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Salvage
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- the act of saving a ship or its cargo from perils of the seas.
- the property so saved.
- compensation given to those who voluntarily save a ship or its cargo.
- the act of saving anything from fire, danger, etc.
- the property saved from danger.
- the value or proceeds upon sale of goods recovered from a fire.
verb (used with object), sal·vaged, sal·vag·ing.
- to save from shipwreck, fire, etc.
View original post 138 more words