Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Righteous
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- characterized by uprightness or morality:a righteous observance of the law.
- morally right or justifiable:righteous indignation.
- acting in an upright, moral way; virtuous:a righteous and godly person.
- Slang. absolutely genuine or wonderful:some righteous playing by a jazz great.
- the righteous, (used with a plural verb) righteous persons collectively.