⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit August’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Intrusion
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- an act or instance of intruding.
- the state of being intruded.
- an illegal act of entering, seizing, or taking possession of another’s property.
- a wrongful entry after the determination of a particular estate, made before the remainderman or reversioner has entered.
- emplacement of molten rock in preexisting rock.
- plutonic rock emplaced in this manner.
- a process…
View original post 157 more words