They say, smell triggers memories better than any other sense. But, sometimes you’ll hear a song that brings you back to your teenage years, or see a park that reminds you of your childhood.
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Choose either sight, sound, or smell, and write a memory it triggers in you.
- The style is completely open; poetry, prose, a single word…Go where the prompt takes YOU!
- Keep your submission to 500 words or less.
- Post it on your page, and TAG it Sunday Writing Prompt, MLMM, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie. And be sure to leave a link in the comment section below.
- Feel free to use my photo for inspiration, or as your own cover image.
- Please have your submissions in by the END OF EACH FRIDAY (Pacific Standard Time). Every Saturday, I will post a “standout” piece in a post…
View original post 74 more words