Every day, I will post a prompt. usually one word, but sometimes a phrase or a sentence. Today’s prompt is bargain. .Write a post, any kind, any length, using this prompt, and then create a pingback if you’re using WordPress. If you aren’t on WordPress, you can put a link to your post in the comments. […]Today’s Prompt: Bargain — My Vivid Blog
TL;DR – There was a surprising amount of charm on show here but also an almost equal amount of frustration. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rating: 4 out of 5. Disclosure – I paid for the Binge subscription that viewed this series Post-Credit Scene – Each episode has an end credit scene Peacemaker Review – Recently my day-time contract […]Peacemaker: Season One – TV Review — TL;DR Movie Reviews and Analysis
This easy garlic aioli recipe is one of our favorite sauces – ready in just 5 minutes, no cooking required, and is super fragrant and tasty from the fresh garlic. It’s the perfect sauce for eating with these homemade french fries, rosemary focaccia bread, roasted artichokes, or even drizzling on vegetables, fish and meats. Plus,…… Easy […]Easy Garlic Aioli Recipe (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) — Dish by Dish — My Meals are on Wheels
RIDDING your garden of weeds may be tedious, but a garden guru has revealed a cheap household item that can put an end to unwanted growth. Garden expert William Mitchell, of Suton Manor Nursery, explained to Express.co.uk how newspapers can help stop weed growth in your garden. GettyA gardening expert recommends using newspapers to halt…I’m a gardening expert – the cheap item found in most households that can completely stop weed growth — The Sun
Growing up, it was always exciting when we were at the grocery store and one of my parents would suggest ordering some steamed shrimp to take home. It wasn’t until I lived out in Washington for awhile that I realized this was one of those things I wouldn’t get outside of my home state. Basically, […] […]Grilled Old Bay Shrimp — fudgingahead — My Meals are on Wheels
Creative writing prompts are a great way to get you started on your creative writing journey.
There are many ways to use creative writing prompts and they can be used in different ways. You can use them as a warm up exercise or as the starting point for your story or poem.
The following is a list of four useful ideas to get you started with creative writing prompts:
1) Write about the first time you saw someone who made your heart skip a beat.
2) Write about someone who has never seen snow before, but is now living in Canada.
3) Write about what being an introvert means to you, and how it has impacted your life.
4) Write about what it would be like if we were all given our own private island.
Below are 9 effective writing prompts aimed at all types of writers.
1. Write about a time when you were in love.
2. Describe your ideal day.
3.What are you most proud of?
4. What is your favorite way to spend an evening?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
6. What is the best advice someone has given you?
7. Describe your perfect night out with friends or partner: what would it be like, where would you go, and who would be there?
8. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
9. Write about a significant event from your childhood that had a long-term impact on the person you have become today.