- https://ultimatefantasywritersguide.com/stv1/ Watch this video! The key to being original is creating great characters!
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/30/legends-of-windemere-ritual-of-the-lost-lamb-volunteer-request/ Volunteers to promote a book needed.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/31/have-you-gone-too-far/ Question on how far you’ve taken characters.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/04/utopian-versus-dystopian-look-at-two.html Two different controlling governments plus a hybrid.
- https://saraletourneauwriter.com/2017/03/30/happy-march-2017/ Spring and its effects.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/03/vlog-on-creating-conflict.html What do you do to create conflict for your characters?
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/03/on-nurturing-creativity-and-preserving.html Protect your writing time.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/03/indie-spotlight-voracious-reader/ A group of eight-to-eleven year-olds who love pizza and books.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/03/on-learning-from-what-you-read.html Do you analyze books as you read? I go through each scene or chapter and break them down noting p.o.v. and setting, doing a two-line summary, figuring out the type of scene, and considering if I’d read on and why. This learned from James Scott Bell’s Plot and Structure.
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/03/guestopia-kidlit-author-anne-booth.html MG Author interview.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/04/elizabeth-eulberg-author-of-just.html Do you really know the people online?
- https://www.rubyslipperedsisterhood.com/what-i-learned-from-michael-hauge/ “A writer’s job is to create emotion in the…
View original post 892 more words