Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Resound
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used without object)
- to echo or ring with sound, as a place.
- to make an echoing sound, or sound loudly, as a metallic object:A gong resounded.
- to ring or be echoed, as sounds.
- to be celebrated or notably important:His name resounds in the pages of history.
verb (used with object)
- to reecho (a sound).
- to give forth or utter loudly.
View original post 5 more words